In the spirit of Fashion Week, here are some tips for more comfort when wearing heels:
1. Avoid stilettos - stick to a wider heel for better stability.
2. Choose heels with straps or materials that go across your foot or around your ankle - this will prevent foot slippage over the day.
3. Try over-the-counter silicone foot inserts from your local pharmacy - place them under the ball of your foot and ease each step you take.
4. Slip off your heels every now and then - if you're sitting at your work desk or at the dentist getting your teeth cleaned, take a couple of minutes to allow your feet a break.
5. Finally, make sure your heels fit your feet! If it doesn't feel comfortable in the store, it's not going to get better when you bring them home.
And while we're on the subject of Fashion Week, here are two upcoming Dallas fashion events!
Fashion Concert // February 22nd at Trees
The Pin Show // April 4th at The Bomb Factory
Find more information here!